The following questions should be addressed in the Nomination Citation and Letters of Support
- Describe the Candidate’s contribution and dedication to music education locally and provincially.
- How has the Candidate influenced music education curriculum, professional development, or program development?
Additional Questions for Outstanding Professional Educator
- Provide examples of the Candidate’s success in leading a quality music program.
Additional Question for Honourary Life Member
- Describe, in detail, the Candidate’s contribution to BCMEA leadership, publications, policy, and professional activities (i.e. conferences, LSA leadership, BCMEA committees).
- How has the Candidate enhanced music education curriculum, instruction, and resources in British Columbia?
- How has the Candidate provided service to music education beyond the professional position(s) held?
Additional Question for Distinguished Service and Outstanding Administrator
- Describe the special contribution this Candidate has made leaving a unique and lasting impact on music education in British Columbia.